- Dit evenement is voorbij.
1-Day Seminar Building and Managing Your Brand to Drive Profits & Sustainable Growth
maart 25 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Branding is not just about marketing. A good brand is one of the key
building blocks of any business, especially a business that stands the
test of time. In this seminar we will define BRAND. We will show ways
that a brand can be grown, even on a budget and give you practical
tools on how to use your brand to increase profits and ensure growth
even in competitive markets.
Topics to be discussed:Seminar objectives:
- Definition of Brand
- Types of Brand
- The role of a Brand in defining value and creating competitive advantage
- How do you build a Brand with and without money?
- How does a Brand contribute to sustainability?
- When is Brand NOT important?
- Give you practical tools that will be useful immediately the next day after the seminar.
- Simply explain brand building processes and techniques for business benefits.
Mix Method: Lecture, Case Study, Group Work & Discussions.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for a variety of staff, including Sales & Marketing staff, Decision Makers of any company of any size and Entrepreneurs.
Mr. Oliver Olson,
Currently is Academic Coordinator Masters Programs with RWTH Aachen University, Academic Coordinator Executive Education, Discipline Head for Marketing & Supply Chain Management and Senior Lecturer of Strategy and Marketing. He was one of the founders of the Maastricht School of Management Romania and was that institution’s first Dean and Academic Director.
For information and registration:
Tachanna Brown | E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 422532 | FHR Lim A Po Institute for Higher Education
Mr. F.H.R. Lim A Po straat 8 – 10 | Paramaribo – Suriname