- Dit event is voorbij.
1-Day Seminar ‘Sustainable Success in Public-Private Partnerships’
december 13 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Public-private partnerships are partnerships between at least one public and one private partner. These partnerships are generally long-term, amongst other things because of the costs that are associated with their creation and maintenance. PPPs, as they are called, can be organized on any theme within the public sector and on various policy levels.
For both parties – private and public – the successfulness of the PPP asks for a new way of thinking. Possibly diverging policy views and strategies have to be merged, or integrated to some extent.
The central question of this seminar is therefore “how to make a PPP sustainably successful?”
- Gain knowledge of the pitfalls of the creation and continuation of PPP’s
- Receive tools to create sustainable and successful PPP’s
- PART I -> Characteristics of PPP’s
Defining Sustainable Success
- PART II-> Obstacles and aiding factors for sustainable success
- PART III-> Writing a PPP Proposal, including a presentation
- Mix Method: Lecture, group discussion, group work and presentation
Mrs. Anna Jüngen,
Is a lecturer in International Public Policy and Management and Research Methods. For the past 10 years she has created and provided courses on these topics for the Erasmus University Rotterdam, the International Institute for Social Studies The Hague, Webster University Leiden, Radboud University Nijmegen and the FHR Institute for Higher Education Paramaribo. She is currently based in Kyiv, Ukraine.