- Dit event is voorbij.
1-Day Seminar Using Systems Thinking Approach to develop a Sustainable and Dynamic Business Strategy
14 augustus 2019 @ 09:00 - 15:00
Leaders, executives and decision makers are aiming at creating, operating and running a sustainable business. Not to fall nor to collapse in a fast pace and highly dynamic business environment is one of the main goals of any organization.
What kind of interventions should they take to avoid collapse and sustain the business?
What are the main ingredients of a dynamic strategy?
This seminar will shed some light on one of the contemporary management methodologies that can be adopted and applied to solve various critical business issues and problems on all levels, whether strategical, tactical or operational.
Objectives of this Seminar:
- Introduce the fundamental concepts of Systems Thinking Approach as a philosophy of organizational management and strategic development;
- Instruct how to build a systems thinking model and help formulating a strategy for your business
- Complexity & What is System and Systems Thinking?
- Why do we think the way we do: The origins of modern thinking.
- Why do leaders need Systems Thinking?
- How do we make sense of the world? Why do Organizations fail?
- How do we design effective policies and strategy and how do we avoid conflict between policies (strategies)?
- System Structure and Behavior over Time,
- Dynamics: Feedback Loops, Delay and System Archetypes
Interactive lecture and hands-on activities.
Prof. Khaled Wahba,
Academic Dean of Maastricht School of Management in Kuwait.
Also adjunct faculty at a number of universities, business and technical schools located in various countries such as Canada, the Netherlands, and Suriname. With more than 20 years of teaching experience in the academic field, Khaled has dedicated his career as a freelance professional trainer with focus on subjects such as Data Analysis, Decision Making, Systems Thinking and System Dynamics. He received his PhD from Aachen University of Technology in Germany, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
For information and registration:
Tachanna Brown | E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 422532 | FHR Lim A Po Institute for Higher Education
Mr. F.H.R. Lim A Po straat 8 – 10 | Paramaribo – Suriname
Registratie formulier: Klik Hier.