- Dit event is voorbij.
1-Day Seminar ‘WHO IS MY CUSTOMER’
februari 8 @ 09:00 - 15:00
The big trends and small things for a better marketing
Customer needs, technology, competition and much more are changing!
The best chance for success is serving your customer better than your competitors!
Winning firms do not only understand the customer; they also always look through the eyes of the customer and bring the customer to life!
- Understand your customer through a state-of-the-art approach;
- Develop a “persona” for your business and
- Design practical suggestions for improving your marketing.
A Customer- Centric Strategy: develop a ‘persona’
A “persona” is a vivid description of a customer that you have or want to have.
Understanding the customer is the first step. Crucial is then to develop, try out and implement ideas better and quicker than others, always with the customer in mind.
What are the:
- Head (Big trends in society, industry, and technology for my customer)
- Heart (Emotions that drive my customer?) and
- Hands (What is my customer doing at the point-of-sale?)
Customer- Centric Ideation and Prototyping
Dr. Dominik Mahr,
Professor of Digital Innovation & Marketing at Maastricht University and Scientific Director of the Service Science Factory. His research interests include digital marketing, customer co-creation, marketing decision, innovation management, marketing strategy and service design.
For information and registration:
Tachanna Brown | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 422532 | FHR Lim A Po Institute for Higher Education
Mr. F.H.R. Lim A Po straat 8 – 10 | Paramaribo – Suriname
Registratie formulier: Klik Hier.