- Dit event is voorbij.
PUBLIC PROCUREMENT PROGRAM
april 9 @ 08:30 - april 12 @ 16:30SRD1500
Under auspices of the IDB, FHR announces the start of A PROGRAM consisting of a series of THREE COURSES in PUBLIC PROCUREMENT (delivered by UNDP/CIPS)
- Level 2 Introductory course in Public Procurement (certificate)
- Level 3 Advanced course in Public Procurement (certificate)
- Level 4 Diploma course in Strategic Public Procurement (diploma)
Successful completion of each level is required to advance to the next level.
Registration now open for Course 1!
COURSE 1: Introductory Course in Public Procurement
9 – 12 April 2019
08.30 – 16.30 hours daily
What is Public Procurement?
Every public investment project requires the purchase of goods, works and services based on procurement processes that are conducted in a fair, transparent, efficient and competitive manner in order to adhere to the principle of better utilization of public resources. Understanding the process of how to manage and execute public procurement, known as public procurement body of knowledge, is in high demand. If you wish to pursue a career path in this area, these three courses will help you to gain a better understanding of the principles of effective public procurement in terms of planning, organizing & managing procurement activities, tendering procedures, as well as contract negotiation and management.
Course 1 content:
- Principles of effective public procurement
- Principles of procurement planning
- How to implement and evaluate a sourcing process for goods and services to be procured
- Individuals interested in learning about Public Procurement
- Individuals who would like to advance a career in PROCUREMENT in projects related to Governmental Organizations, International Organizations, or in International Financing Institutions
- Interested in procurement or currently engaged in project activities involving procurement
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering or a related subject
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken English
Admission Fee Course 1: SRD 1,500
Participants only pay the admission fee of SRD 1,500 while the IDB covers the tuition fee and course material for the courses for all admitted participants.
Upon successful assessment: Introductory Certificate in Public Procurement and Supply
Application deadline: 7 March 2019
For information and registration:
Tachanna Brown | E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 422532 | FHR Lim A Po Institute for Higher Education
Mr. F.H.R. Lim A Po straat 8 – 10 | Paramaribo – Suriname