The mission of the Executive Master in Management Accounting (EMMA) program is to prepare competent and effective management accounting professionals who will help to give direction to their organizations and to lead sustainable success. The overall learning objective of the program is to provide students high-quality and internationally oriented education in management accounting.
• Knowledge of the principles and concepts of management accounting.
• Acquire the ability to obtain knowledge and understanding structured to solve complex problems.
• Understand the relationships between management accounting and related fields.
• Learn to have a professional and responsible attitude about the social and ethical aspects of business and science.
• Master self- study techniques and critical reflection.