The Mission of the Executive Master in Management Accounting (EMMA) program is to prepare competent and effective management accounting professionals who will help to give direction to their organizations and to lead sustainable success.
• Knowledge of the principles and concepts of management accounting
• Ability to obtain knowledge and understanding structured to solve complex problems
• Understanding the relationships between management accounting and related fields
• A professional and responsible attitude about the social and ethical aspects of business and science.
• Mastering self-study techniques and critical reflection.