The Mission of the MBA program is to provide state-of-the-art post-graduate education in business administration to enhance the management capacities of professionals and contribute to their organizations and the public good. The program is conducted by the FHR School of Management and Accounting in cooperation with Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (MUSBE), in the Netherlands.
- Prepare for leadership and transformational roles in business;
- Develop strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurial skills;
- Develop knowledge- at an advanced level- of organizations, their management and the environment in which they operate;
- Develop an understanding of responsible risk management and sustainable value creation on the basis of the environmental, social and governance impacts of business;
- Encourage lifelong learning and personal development.
- Understanding and mastering core concepts, methods, theories and tools in the business disciplines;
- Identifying an appropriate combination of diverse methods and tools to provide solutions to new business challenges and apply theory and practice related to the specialization;
- Interpret complex information including the understanding of different perspectives and derive sound decisions and actions from it;
- Communicate easily and convincingly conclusions regarding (new) business challenges in small teams as well as front of larger audiences;
- Ability to reflect on an analysis and on a decision process.