The mission of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is to provide state-of-the-art post- graduate education in business administration to enhance the management capacities of professionals and contribute to their organizations and the public good.
• Understanding and mastering core concepts, methods, theories and tools in the business disciplines.
• Identifying an appropriate combination of diverse methods and tools to provide solutions to new business challenges and apply theory and practice related to the specialization.
• Interpret complex information including the understanding of different perspectives and derive sound decisions and actions from it.
• Communicate easily and convincingly conclusions regarding (new) business challenges in small teams as well as in front of larger audiences.
• Ability to reflect on an analysis and on a decision process.
Candidates are admitted on a competitive selection basis.
In order to be eligible for admission to the MBA program, an applicant needs to fulfill the following requirements:
A. A bachelor’s degree
B. At least three years of relevant professional experience
C. English Proficiency
D. Successful completion of the Admission required leveling courses
E. Submission of mandatory registration
In-class lecturing is from Monday till Friday from 18:00 – 21:30 and on Saturday from 10:00 – 13:30 hrs.
Individual in-class exams are on a Saturday from 09:30 – 12:30 hrs.
Class attendance is compulsary.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) granted by FHR Institute for Higher Education and Maastricht School of Management and internationally accredited by: