The Mission of the HRM programme is to educate professionals to become highly competent to work effectively in the context of a society with increasing institutional HR challenges.
- Become able to identify and understand the most important academic theories and models within the HR domain;
- Know and understand methods and techniques of academic research within the HR field and are able to apply them independently;
- Develop into professionals who can work effectively across the entire HR domain and provide leadership;
- Know and understand the influence of the International and Surinamese context of HR within organizations and are able to use this knowledge in the respective fields.
- Understanding of main HR theories, the role of HR and the functioning of HR Processes and tools within organizations;
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and formulate solutions for interdisciplinary challenges from an HR perspective;
- Formulate contemporary judgments based on the understanding of normative and ethical dimensions;
- Ability to translate academic insights to HR practice and act as a bridge in complex networks or multidisciplinary teams;
- Have an aptitude for learning that is required to independently keep track of academic developments.