The mission of the Master of Management Accounting (MoA) program is to prepare highly competent accounting professionals capable to apply accounting and business knowledge for the betterment of individuals and for the public good.
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts of accounting
- Ability to obtain knowledge and understanding structured to solve complex problems
- Critically evaluate financial statement information
- Understand the relationships between management accounting and related fields
- A professional and responsible attitude about the social and ethical aspects of business and science
- Master self- study techniques and critical reflection