The Mission of the Master of Accounting (MoA) program is to prepare highly competent accounting professionals capable to apply accounting and business knowledge for the betterment of individuals and for the public good. The program is conducted by FHR School of Accounting & Management in cooperation with The University of Maastricht (UM) in the Netherlands.
- Knowledge of the principles and concepts of accounting;
- Ability to obtain knowledge and understanding structured to solve complex problems;
- Critically evaluate financial statement information;
- A professional and responsible attitude about the social and ethical aspects of business and science;
- Mastering self- study techniques and critical reflection.
- Integrate advanced theoretical and technical accounting knowledge in a business context, including an understanding of developments in accounting and accounting research;
- Exercise judgement under minimal supervision to analyze and provide possible solutions to emerging and advanced accounting problems in complex contexts;
- Present and explain results from financial reports.