The mission of the Master of Public Administration in Governance (MPA) programme is to educate professionals in public administration in order to make them more competent in the context of a society faced with increasing challenges, to enhance the quality of Governance for the public good.
• To become able to identify and understand the complex field of governance.
• To develop skills to reach out to other actors within and outside their own organization and country.
• To become capable to engage effectively in policy-relevant analysis and research in matters of governance.
• To become adept in managing and leading organizations in complex situations and handling ambiguity.
• To do all this in an ethical way.