- Dit evenement is voorbij.
1-Day Seminar ‘Personal Sustainability for Leading Sustainable Businesses’
16 oktober 2019 @ 09:00 - 15:00
We live in turbulent times, where at all levels we are confronted with the fact that our lifestyle is not sustainable for ourselves and for the planet. A shift in the choices we make is called for and the change starts with ourselves.
How do you make these career and life choices? Are you a true strategist and what are the support mechanisms and networks you put in place?
Through experiential activities and guided reflections and with input from research, topics of resilience, presence and inspiration – both yours and the one you give to others will be explored together.
- Increase the intentionality of participants in their own career and life path.
- Explore and reaffirm the resources they have to reach their dreams and objectives.
- Give insights into topics of resilience – in life and the work place and how it can be improved.
- Improve presence and mindfulness.
- Are you the strategist of your own life or merely a pawn in someone else’s chess board?
- High dreams and low dreams – from dream to reality and how to better deal with the latter while not losing ideals.
- Social and emotional capital and how you use it as a strategist towards your high dreams.
- What is personal resilience and how can you increase it?
- Burnout, recovery, and personal transformation.
- Experiential activities, guided individual reflections, group discussions and theory input to cement reflections and build towards action plans.
Prof. Smaranda Boros,
Currently Associate Professor of Cross-Cultural Management and Organizational Behavior at Vlerick Business School with international experience both within and outside academia. She now combines teaching and research within Vlerick with executive coaching and social impact projects around the world. She is specialized in dealing with cross-cultural issues and working with minority groups in organizations.
For information and registration:
Tachanna Brown | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 422532 | FHR Lim A Po Institute for Higher Education
Mr. F.H.R. Lim A Po straat 8 – 10 | Paramaribo – Suriname
Registratie formulier: Klik Hier.